N.I.S.E Securecare is looking to expand its operations and bring in an exciting opportunity for a HCA/Security wanting a new challenge. Your responsibilities will be dealing with vulnerable adults with dementia, mental health issues and various other long term conditions.
- At least six months of healthcare experience within UK NHS hospitals or private hospitals
- Mandatory training certificate or willing to undertake
- McCormack trained or willing to undertake/or refresh
- DBS updated service or willing to undertake an Enhanced DBS check
- Immunity results (for HEO B & Titre levels, Measles, Rubella, Varicella and BCG) or willing to undertake
- 2 Clinical references
- SIA security/door badge or willing to take
- Must be willing to work shifts
- Leicestershire and Northamptonshire
Benefits Package Include:
- Free Mandatory Training
- Holiday pay
- Competitive rates of pay
- Healthcare experience and NHS experience
- NVQ level 2 in Adult Social care/BTEC
Applicants should have excellent communication skills and confidence in handling confrontations. Prior experience would be highly advantageous but each applicant will be considered on their own merits.
- Applicants who have health care qualifications may be considered by the company supporting them through obtaining their SIA Licence.
It is advantageous to hold a full driving licence, although transport can be provided
Please provide your CV which clearly demonstrates previous experience.
Send to email@example.com